We're having another quiz and curry night at Hayfield Primary School on Friday 3rd March. For tickets and more details please contact Jane Ramsay on 07557 641752
Thursday, 26 January 2017
Tuesday, 9 August 2016
The club are thrilled to announce that we have an official training shirt for the 2016/17 season. Styled in a very funky yellow and black the shirt sports a fantastically cool, limited edition, black HJFC logo.
The shirts are available for kids, parents and anyone who is a fan of Hayfield Juniors!
Prices for the shirt are as follows:
|Youth Small 25/27"||£17.50|
|Youth Medium 28/30"||£17.50|
|Youth Large 31/33"||£17.50|
|Youth X Large 34/36"||£17.50|
|Adult Small 36/38"||£18.50|
|Adult Medium 38/40"||£18.50|
|Adult Large 41/43"||£18.50|
|Adult X Large 44/46"||£18.50|
|Adult XX Large 47/49"||£18.50|
We currently have a good stock of the shirts but numbers are limited so please order ASAP. Just send Carl an email at email@example.com to place your order. Cheques payable to Hayfield Junior FC.
Monday, 9 May 2016
It’s that time of year again where we show everyone in Hayfield just how big and noisy the Junior FC is. If you’d like to walk with us and help with the collection we’ll be meeting at the bus station on Saturday at 1:00pm. Pick up after the procession at the Scout hut.
Please wear your club kit and bring something noisy – whistles, rattles etc.
Other Dates for your Diary
- Sunday 22nd May - Metro league presentation for U8, U9 and U10 at the Plaza Theatre, Mersey Way, Stockport. Timings will be confirmed by your coaches
- Saturday 11th June – Soccer Star Challenge at Bank Vale Road. Everyone invited to come and have a go. Certificates at presentation day for everyone who joins in.
- Mini-kids and U8 at 2:00pm
- Everyone else from 3:30pm
- Saturday 18th June – Club presentation afternoon at the Conservative Club in Hayfield. Timings TBD
Recently part of the wall that adjoins Swallow Bank Farm has collapsed. Can you please ask your children not to climb on or over these stone walls? There is a real danger of serious injury. Any footballs that are kicked over the wall into the farm can be retrieved by accessing the farm from the road. Please be polite and courteous at all times.