Saturday May 13th – May Queen Grand Parade
Once again we’ll be supporting Hayfield May Queen by joining the procession. Everyone including parents are invited to join us if you can. Bring whistles and anything that makes a loud noise. Meet at the bus station at 13:00.
Sunday May 14th – High Peak Junior Football League Finals
Venue: Glossop North End, Surrey Street, Glossop, SK13 7AJ (behind Wickes)
- 12:00 (pitch 1) Hayfield Junior U7s (Ollie’s team) v Tintwistle Athletic Blues
- 12:00 (pitch 3) Hayfield Junior U9s (Lewis & Jazz’s team) v Tintwistle Athletic Blacks
If you can go and cheer on the boys & girls that would be fantastic.
Sunday May 14th – Stockport Metro League Presentation
Venue: Stockport Plaza, Mersey Square, Stockport, SK1 1SP
- 10:40 for U8s (Brian’s team)
- 12:25 for U10s (Jonny’s team)
- 14:10 for U11s (Graham’s team)
The kids absolutely love the league presentations – please do your very best to attend if your child is involved in those teams.
Sunday 11th June – Soccer Star Challenge
Venue: Bank Vale
Once again we will run the Soccer Star Challenge for all members of the club who want to take part. If the sun’s out bring a picnic.
All children who take part will receive a certificate at the club’s presentation event and potentially win the Bill Jones Shield.
Saturday 17th June – HJFC Presentation
Venue: Hayfield Conservative Club
- 14:00 Mini-kids (Sam & George’s gang + Bob’s gang), U7 (Ollie), U8 (Brian), U9 (Lewis & Jazz)
- 16:00 U10 (Jonny), U11 (Graham), U12 (Carl), U13 (Ian), U16 (Pete)
As usual awards for players’ player, parents’ player, most improved and coaches player of the year as well as the Bill Jones shield, Chairman’s awards, Team of the Year and 16/17 medals for everyone.